Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Grace Filled Journey

     Change is going to happen in life and opportunities will arise that set your soul on fire - but the blaze at which you sit gets you comfortable with it. The author H.P Lovecraft says it best “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” I believe that fear is actually F.E.A.R. an acronym of False Evidence Appearing Real.  I also believe some of your greatest dreams lie on the other side of facing fear... after all the only way to find out if the "false evidence" is true is to take that leap and follow through.  

    With that said I am taking the leap and jumping in - a new direction of life with my soul on fire!  Tomorrow is my last day at  92.9 FM The Boss and 1240 AM KFBC. I have absolutely loved working with Montgomery Broadcasting and  I appreciate all of the time that I have had there. I am thankful for all the knowledge I have gained and the awesome relationships made from this adventure with meeting new people and helping companies promote their superb business locations on the airwaves.  Every ounce of me LOVES the radio industry BUT....


 I have been offered a position that my soul buzzes all sorts of happy about that it's been pretty difficult to not shout it out! It's with...




& when they first told me what was happening for a moment life was like "Here's why"... 







 Genesis 50:20 says, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."

  This is one of my favorite verses to meditate on when the past comes creeping back because I know that I can choose to take that dark place and let light and love replace it.  I have struggled with the lowest of low moments and I know what it feels like to want to forget the pain of life completely.  My heart and soul are in letting others know that they are not alone.  I will be helping spread awareness about the educational aspects and all of the help a person can receive when they cannot seem to find their happiness or peace.  I will also be lead by the board members of Grace for 2 Brother's in the direction of how to help those in need within our Wyoming community.   I am praying that throughout this new journey this can be nothing but a blessing for those that need it and that are living, breathing, soul sunshiningly beaming (yet potentially unaware of the awesome they hold) people will realize the light within themselves to go from the darkness to a full on light that is aglow - ablaze with a radiance to help others in need.  I am a spark (lit with the help of many others) here to start a blaze of love - a moment of change in the lives that may be screaming with a silent pain... 
  
Something that makes them think it's better no to breathe again.  The only think I can account for this moment of despair is knowing the feeling sinking and slinking deep within me that it's okay not to be there.  The focus on this moment - right here and right now-  is in it... this change I am making to fully support something I believe in.  Present ... THE PRESENT - life a gift to unwrap the good and the bad equally a lesson to be had.  Gratefulness -  a breath in and a release out - a flow of love and blessings throughout.

   I have no idea what the future brings in this beautifully placed opportunity but I am whole-heartedly in all the way - every fiber of me is hoping to help those that are hurting and having troubles with  believing there is a reason for existence.  I am not a person who saves a life - but a beacon of a light to represent a movement to love beyond all measure during any and all strife.  I am here to continue the work laid before me of reaching everyone that has been hit with a thought or loss from suicide.  From this issue I hope to no longer hide that reaching out is more than okay - it is what softens the blow from being blown away.  People to surround you and remind you during the storm of your shelter because, after all, we are in this together.

If this one move of my life can make a ripple let it tidal wave to all you brave... especially the ones that care more than you should and never giving up on dreaming as if it will someday be your livelihood.  The ones that live and give and sing for joy of each and every day... keep on inspiring and being that way - NEVER give up on anything if it supports and leads toward the path of following your dreams... life is here and now - it is YOUR present for the taking.
   
I leave you with this... never go a through moment in life without thanking it. 

 Forever grateful & always here - Rhianna 
“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” 

― Robert F. Kennedy
(www.facebook.com/rhianna.pinther)

No comments:

Post a Comment