Sunday, March 9, 2014

Follow Your Heart & You Will Find Home


I'm sure that some of you noticed a very important name missing from the list on the previous blog of people I was excited to see  when I move back to Cheyenne, but I assure you it was on purpose as this person deserves a blog all of his own. 



 My love Jesse Brand is quite possibly the best man I have ever met.  His heart loves in a way I never thought I would find... a heightened sense of safeness is felt whenever he crosses my mind. I know he really loves me and that brings so much confidence into the relationship, so much peace. The way he constantly tells me how beautiful I am, how he prays for us every night, how proud of Aydn and Kayl he is, how he loves us all so much, and most importantly how much he loves God.   Yes, he is physically attractive with his brilliant smile, his rich deep chocolate eyes, his chiseled jaw bone, and his beastly body - but that is not what makes him hot.  His caring spirit, his nurturing soul, his intellectual mind, and his extraordinary abundantly loving heart that belongs to God *fans hand over face* now THAT is hot! 


We have not had a chance to spend a lot of time physically together, but over the past year we've grown to know one another in the deepest kind of way you can.  The beautifully innocent intimacy has fused our spirits so intricately and it can be described as nothing less than heavenly.  One of the biggest lessons I've learned is that a right relationship will not distract you from God, but bring you closer to Him. *wipes tear from eye* I am so extremely thankful to have this.  Nothing can break our relationship because God supports it... not even deployment!


Home is where the heart is and he has mine and I could never have dreamt of a better man to be with for all of time.  I am so excited to see what the future holds with this wonderful man of mine - ONE DAY CLOSER!





No comments:

Post a Comment